Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Again...it happened....EHS

My two cases of Exploding head syndrome (yes sounds dumb to me also....)
Well let me start out with what happened a month ago.

I feel asleep face down.and am face down the whole time all this happened. Sometime alittle after I woke up to  hear a song in my head.The song ,a song I like(was a mushroomhead song) started playing in my head , it was originating from the center of my head ,sounding like I was listening to it live it was really loud loud.I thought it was really cool also,because I was singing along But then, it happened this unbelievably lound static noise started to over power this already loud song coming from my head.It lasted for 2 seconds,these two second i had a very high heart rate (Heart rate was bad.Felt like i was gonna die lol) Then again got hit with another loneger static noise and increased heart rate ( I feel sorry for others who have this happened to them lol)
Well after the second static noise I felt something grab my ankle ( It didnt scary me cause i was already like wtf with my heart rate and these loud noises) it felt like this "hand"  was pulling me off my bed I felt atleast 10" of me moving towards the end of the bed,quite abit of distance. Well I did not turn around,get up,ect  I used my other foot and made a brushing movement with it on my ankle . I felt nothing and figured nothing was there , but I did feel it lol. While all that hand/ankle BS was going on i kept getting these static noises and increased heart rate , all in all it lasted about idk 15 seconds or more not sure .

Yes i know the whole ankle thing sounds retarded also maybe its part of the EHS idk and maybe my jeans were rolled up alittle , maybe they were not I didnt check at the time due to me wondering wtf just happened. But I did feel this feeling of movement pulling me back and down at the same time ,felt like I was being pushed into the bed and being pulled off it at the same time. I also felt a sense of seeing what grabed me(not sure how to describe it I sorta saw myself and the hand on my ankle,tho the view at which I saw it I could see my whole body,but only just the "hand" on my ankle and not of the arm connected to it lol), maybe this was because I was in this half awake/half sleep state like others describe with EHS ,not sure.
but it felt real.
The whole hand thing didnt bother me as much as the loud as hell static noise, thought I was gonna go deaf no joke ,tho everything seems fine with my ears,and the heartrate thing was the worst I really felt like my heart was gonna explode or stop working  xD

After that night I always wanted it to happen again just to feel it again ,so maybe that I could describe it more , understand it better  doesnt seem like its gonna help tho cause last night it happened to me and same thing happened again. This time no music no "hand" or feelings of movements tho. but again loud ass static noises and and increased heart rate .Also I did feel (sensed?) i could see myself.
Out of body experiences? No fucking idea - out of body expiences sounds fucking retarded if you ask me(I belive somethings but that sounds kinda dumb,tho if it happens to me again ill think about it lol).tho I felt something along that line idk.

and as for - could all this have been a dream? I very highly doubt it ,if you ask me it 100% felt real , and after my heart rate was so high I could not go back to sleep i was up not tired at all...

I can imagine why ppl would get insomnia ect from this , I didnt wanna sleep the next night , tho I did cause part of me , like I said wanted it to happen again.  well I have rambled way too much im gonna stop here I could write all day....

1 comment: